Monday, November 26, 2007

7 - 4 ????

Seriously? 7-4?

Are you kidding me? The mighty Cleveland Browns are 7-4? Their first 5-game home winning streak since 1994? Had you told me before this season started that after 11 games...

1. The Browns would have a winning record
2. Romeo Crennel would still be the head coach
3. QB Brady Quinn would have not yet taken a snap
4. The Browns would be in the driver's seat for a wildcard playoff spot
5. The House of Gordon would not be physically nauseous week in and week out

I would have eaten my hat.

Sometimes it feels so good to be so wrong. Go Browns! Woof, woof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To take this a bit further my friend...where would our Brownies be if they could have held on against Pittsburgh and gotten the right call in Arizona???

It boggles the mind.

I'm not used to tuning in and hearing the game intros mention a Browns team with a record over .500...that's Twilight Zone stuff for recent Browns teams.