Sunday, September 6, 2009

Two more drafts; none of which I attended.


Work forced me to have to auto-draft for two other fantasy football leagues. This brings my season total to 3 teams plus 1 Pick 'Em league. Here are the draft results for my two computer-populated teams. I wonder if I might be better off not thinking at all and allowing the wires and hardware do my dirty work for me.

I did a 2nd ESPN league and a Facebook league. Again, both had no money down on it. I would've enjoyed attending the drafts, but in order to maintain my lavish lifestyle of movies and homebrewing, I guess I really needed to be at work instead. On a holiday weekend to boot!

Anyway, here's the skinny on the two newest teams for me to follow obsessively:

ESPN league #2:
Who's Tall? Dave Logan.
Drafted #1 out of 8 teams.
1. Adrian Petersen, RB - MIN
2. Calvin Johnson, WR - DET
3. Tom Brady, QB - NE
4. Thomas Jones, RB - NYJ
5. Dwayne Bowe, WR - KC
6. Darren McFadden, RB - OAK
7. Antonio Gates, TE - SD
8. Matt Schaub, QB - HOU
9. Knowshon Moreno, RB - DEN
10. Cedric Benson, RB - CIN
11. Steelers, D/ST
12. Laveranues Coles, WR - CIN
13. Lance Moore, WR - NO
14. Ted Ginn, WR - MIA
15. Dolphins, D/ST
16. Robbie Gould, K - CHI

And then in my Facebook league, with some highly suspect pre-draft rankings if you ask me. But I went with it. It's just for some good fun anyway...
Brian Sipe's Chin Dimple
Drafted #5 out of 8 teams.
1. Drew Brees, QB - NO
2. Marion Barber, RB - DAL
3. Reggie Wayne, WR - IND
4. Marques Colston, WR - NO
5. Pierre Thomas, RB - NO
6. Antonio Bryant, WR, TB
7. John Carlson, TE - SEA
8. Titans, D/ST
9. Ryan Longwell, K - MIN (all kickers drafted in Round 9????)
10. Darren McFadden, RB - OAK
11. Reggie Bush, RB - NO
12. Donald Brown, RB - IND
13. Steve Breaston, WR - ARI
14. Santana Moss, WR - WAS
15. Kevin Walter, WR - HOU
16. Sammy Morris, RB - NE

We'll see what happens this year....

No comments: