Thursday, November 26, 2009

Chicago - Day 3

Sunday saw my Chicago weekend trip come to a close. I debated whether or not to visit the Museum of Science and Industry. Robin mentioned the Art Institute of Chicago as an option. I had one afternoon to do something, and I knew that it would have to occur after lunch of deep dish Chicago pizza at Giordano's which was just two blocks from the hotel near the Sears, er, Willis Tower. Outstanding. (And I'm insanely glad the chick in the boots turned ever so slightly for the nice ass profile shot. Kudos to you fine lass!)


So, instead of just seeing ONE landmark for my final Chicago afternoon, I chose the best of them all: double decker bus tour. Two+ hours driving around town and seeing the sights. Touristy? Yes. Cheesy? Quite possibly. But it afforded me a trip all around town in one fell swoop before I had to depart.






A great weekend chock full of activities and sights. A lot of fun was had. The concerts were stellar. Now, back to reality...

No comments: