Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Washington, DC (again) - Sunday 10/25

Sunday was a relaxing day. Had to be at work Monday morning at 8am, but until then, I could squeeze as much Alexandria time as I could. The entire Brannon clan and I went out for brunch in Old Town on the water. A number of choices are at our disposal. Some of them were not open yet, so it whittled our list down somewhat. Where did we end up? At Chadwick's. French toast with strawberry cream cheese in between? Yes, please.

After brunch, Monica and I did some driving around checking out the real estate scene. Never know what might happen or where if anywhere I may end up. So I wanted to see what you would get for the cost. Eye-opening to say the least.

Afterwards, it got to be about 6:00pm, and time to head home. Sam is drugged, the Jeep is packed, and we hit I-95. 4 & 1/2 hours later, we're home and ready for bed. Another great Alexandria/DC weekend!

No comments: