Sunday, August 2, 2009

Triad Stage "Meet and Greet Your Seat"

Short post tonight. Short and sweet.

Spent a nice afternoon today at Triad Stage. It was the "orientation day" if you will for season pass holders to check out your seat, tour the theater, have some hors d'oeurves, pick up the information envelope, and pick up the Triad Stage Foundation donor packet. Whew. A lot of fun. At first I balked at the idea of renewing with Kimberly. I refused to renew our passes together. But I just love this theater so much. After much reflection, I just can't stay away from Triad Stage...no matter the marital situation.

The 2009-2010 season is as follows:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just upset that I never read what you named your brew establishment......months ago??

greg

Flash said...

Wow, Greg! I thought you had completely disappeared!!!!

No new name as of yet. Trying to keep my head screwed on straight with all the stuff going on, and frankly the new name never came to fruition.

I am currently nameless and just refer to it as the "brewhouse" for my creations.

I know. I suck.

Anonymous said...

No you don't suck....sounds like you are staying busy....thats cool. Hope all is well.