Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bacon Explosion.

Wow.

I just don't even know what to say. It's all so, so, so, disgusting yet eerily intriguing at the same time. But it made the New York Times "Dining & Wine" section, so it's legitimate enough for the masses. I mean, this was the photo from the NYT article:



Wow. Just....wow.

If you love bacon, just click on the links and salivate away.

Take Bacon. Add Sausage. Blog. article in the New York Times.

Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes detailed blog post at BBQ Addicts to construct such a monster.

I will add that my favorite comment on the bacon blog was:
Adam Weil 01.29.09 at 8:20 am

No cheese?!?! Is it for girls?


Classic.

2 comments:

Me is a pronoun. It is the objective case of I. said...

Do you have to pay a special tax to purchase the ingredients for that recipe? I think just looking at the picture raised my trigycerides a touch. I may become a health burden on society if I eat it.

Mmmmm....bacon.

Unknown said...

You can attend a webinar with the BBQ Addicts guys coming Tuesday, April 7th 2009 11:00am (PST) and learn how they did this Social Marketing phenomenon. Hosted by Marketbright ( Marketing Automation Software)
http://www.marketbright.com/go/erik-bacon