Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vacation preparation today

Today was the Foothills Brewing Oktoberfest celebration from 12:00pm to 2:00am. Sadly, we could not make it for the entire time. In any event, it was a good time to prepare and practice for German foodstuffs, brews, and hot big-breasted babes in dirndls.

I mean, come on:



















Anyhoo, knockwurst, bratwurst, spaetzle, red cabbage and apples, saurkraut, warm German potato salad, apple streudel. Yum! Tasty food at the buffet and malty, nutty Foothills Oktoberfest lager to wash it all down. A nice afternoon to warm up and prepare for the real deal in Munich in a few short days.

2 comments:

Me is a pronoun. It is the objective case of I. said...

Since you will be gone for such a long time; and there are ones and ones of us waiting for your next blog to get us through our day; I propose you have a guest blogger during your absence. And I am just the man to do it.

I can offer two packages: Regurgitation of conservative, hate mongering rhetoric taken from talk radio. Or...I can also receit liberal biased news reports from the New York Times and MSNBC.

I can also mix in reports of the music scene. Here in Ohio, we have both kinds: Country AND Western. (For Chris, I can even throw in some Red Dirt).

I will give the latest reveiws of shows on Disney Channel and The Weather Channel. (The Can Man on the "Double E" is a regular.)

I will show pictures of my latest trips. Trips to Kroger...Trips to school...and trips to swimming practice...all with colorful commentary equal to or less than what Chris and Kimberly give us every day...or couple of days...or weeks...whatever.

You just give me the okay...and House of Gordon will continue during your absence as it always has...kinda.

Love,

House of Gor(Duke)don

Anonymous said...

Duke has great suggestions. I'm eager to get the what-for about his recent Kroger trip! In fact, this 'Duke' person should take over the B(ah)-Log altogether. I've read his posting (this page) three times, and I can't wait to read it again.

Besides, the usual person who writes the jibber-jabber here has pre-posted his itinerary to not only us -- but also to other, less personal home invaders. So upon his return he should be quite busy replacing all of his stuff. Except for his music collection. That should be there, intact.

J.