Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Washington Post's "Choose Your Candidate" quiz

Another 2008 election quizzy nugget:
Choose Your Candidate

I guess the House of Gordon "kinda" scooped The Post with the quiz we posted here on November 20, but this new one is much more involved. Sadly however, Chris's boy Dennis isn't included:

washingtonpost.com submitted a series of issue questions to each of the principal Democratic and Republican presidential candidates. Republican candidates Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson chose not to reply to all of the questions. But since Thompson and Giuliani are both polling in the top tier of GOP candidates, we included issue stances for them based on the candidates' public statements, speeches and information on their campaign Web sites. We did not choose to research and prepare responses for a short list of second-tier candidates who also did not respond: Democrats Joe Biden, Mike Gravel, and Dennis Kucinich, and Republicans Alan Keyes and Tom Tancredo. We have invited the candidates who have not yet responded to join the quiz at any time by answering our issue questions.

Stay strong, Dennis. Stay strong. Fight the good fight.

1 comment:

Me is a pronoun. It is the objective case of I. said...

I started the quiz...but after 17 hours of reading the first response on health care...I had to put it aside. HEY, I've got a family to think about!!!!

Since I'm not registered for either side, I'll just wait until the general to do my homework....that will save a lot of unecessary reading.

I'm all about shortcuts.

Love,

Duke